Skip to main content

Poem: I Can Do Anything Lights

Oh how those twin glows are abused

Ignorant of all earthly laws when used

Ironically lit but not terribly bright

When a finger flips the hazards light


No earthly vice can so quickly break me

Honking and yelling I get quite angry 

Amazon or Doordash will get my therapy bill

All for the silly orange lights on their grill 


So next time you see a driver activate

their hazards which make John irate

flip them the bird and honk the horn 

giving idiotic drivers justified scorn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swing Dancing is Awesome! My First Week in Review!

      I will lay my cards on the table. Swing dancing attracted me because I am interested in a girl that knows how to swing dance and what better excuse to literally get closer to her than by dancing together. This is my story of how I deep dove into the world of swing dancing and my first thoughts after a week of lessons (probably about 5 hours in total.)       It all started when my buddy Evan came over to play some ping pong at my apartment one Saturday. He soon found out that one of my roommates, Karleigh, is a swing dance instructor and they busted out some really impressive dances. I was so impressed I asked on the spot for them to teach me how to dance. A few hours later and I had the basics of East Coast swing dancing down; Ladies turn, Gentleman's turn, Open to Close, Pretzel, and Bowtie. The next day just so happened to be Sunday which is when the local swing dance club has their free classes. My roommate Ian is also learning so we went...